The RazorClean Painters guarantees to deliver the highest level of craftsmanship every time. Our team of professionals with vast knowledge and experience of paints, allows us to remain at the top of our industry.
RazorClean Painters meticulous attention to detail and proven deliver of beautiful, long-lasting, results make RazorClean Painters the comfortable choice.
Knowing that your investment looks its best and is properly protected is worth it. Read our client reviews and contact us today to schedule your free painting estimate..
- After calling RazorClean Painters, a rep will request your information and setup a time for our service planner to meet you. Your phone call will be answered with flexibility and a helpful attitude regarding a date and time. Once you decide upon a date and time you will receive a conformation email. The service planner will then arrive to your project site to provide a free quote on the date requested.
- Once the service planner arrives he/she will ask for permission to walk the property with you to address any concerns or questions you may have. Service planner will leave you with a no pressure quote. Then you will have the pleasure of time to decide if our services are right for you.
- Once you decide to schedule with us just call our office at 1-855-GO RZCLN (467-9256), one of our reps will schedule your job. Please know if a color consultant is needed we can provide you with that help in order to pick colors out.
- Prior to your start date we will call you and email you to confirm your job details. Please review the forms and confirm the details prior to our arrival to start the job.
- Interior Pre-Paint Checklist
- Exterior Paint Checklist
- Paint Color Selection Form
Interior Pre-Paint Checklist
The following checklist will assist us in being able to successfully service your project.
DURING THE PAINTING JOB
- Our painters will arrive at a time that’s convenient for you in order to begin the job. The first day, the crew foreman will review the project with you and answer any questions you may still have. We want to make sure you’re satisficed at the end of the project. Each crew generally consists of a crew foreman and a helper, helpers are added as needed. RazorClean Painters are background checked, and drug tested.
- Job sites are inspected for quality of work by the project manager. We take this step very seriously; in order to provide the best possible quality. Other levels of quality checks and training are just one thing that separates us apart.
- When the job is complete the crew foreman will perform a final inspection with you. Once the job is stated satisfactory we leave you with a high quality job and survey where you can review our work.
AFTER THE PAINTING JOB
Rest assured that once we leave your project we’re just a phone call away. If you ever have any issues or need assistance just give us a call or email. We stand behind our work with a written warrantee.
As you can see, every aspect of our painting process is planned and designed with you the customer in mind. We know that if you are satisfied then we will serve as your trusted painting company for years to come.