RazorClean Termite & Pest Control offers one of the best roach treatments in the Industry.
There are several types of roaches we deal with daily. The two most common are the American cockroach and the German cockroach. Both types present significant problems in a home or business if left untreated. Unfortunately, because of their breeding cycle, a one-time treatment will not do the trick. A roach problem can take several months to completely eradicate. Roaches, like all pests, need food, water, and shelter to survive. The more of these resources that are available to them, the more they thrive and multiply. What makes things more complicated are that the eggs are immune to product and the babies can stay in their eggs for as long as 3 months.
Each egg capsule carries an average of 30 eggs and one female adult lays an average of 5 egg capsules in her lifetime. You can see how the numbers can get out of control very quickly. Therefore, you could have every roach killed except for the eggs and you will still have a major problem within a couple of months once the eggs hatch. It takes working closely with a professional, like RazorClean Termite & Pest Control, to get rid of them and keep them away.
In most cases, getting rid of a roach problem will need at least several months of treatments. Our technicians will typically recommend either a monthly or bi-monthly treatment plan depending on the severity of the infestation. These plans also come with a warranty so that if you have issues in between the regularly scheduled treatments, we will come back out at no additional cost. In addition to regular treatments, successful control will rely heavily on eliminating the roach’s resources of food, water, and shelter. We will work closely with you and instruct you on things you can do to help shorten the length of time it takes to get rid of your roach problem.
When the exterminator begins service you will notice:
- Our exterminator strategically places bait along with treating entry points and common harboring areas to maximize the effectiveness.
- In some cases, it may be beneficial to empty cabinets or the pantry.
- In some cases, there may be a small odor to our treatment but it will not be necessary to leave your home.
- Our exterminator is neat and shows the utmost respect for your home.
When the service is completed you will be glad to know:
- Our exterminator will take the time to explain your warranty.
- Our exterminator will provide you any other information you need to help shorten the time it will take to eradicate the problem.
- Our services are effective, fast, and friendly.
- Our customer service group is ready for your questions or warranty requests anytime during business hours.
- Our broad range of services means you have a company you can count on no matter what pest problem you may have.
Our trained technicians will protect your home and family against pests.
Technicians are available to service your home quickly.
We have years of experience treating pests and termites.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We'll do whatever it takes to solve your pest problems, including call-back services at no cost until pests are gone.